This is a great alternative to those sugary, heavy frostings. The best part is, you can change the taste of the frosting by using any flavor of pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk into a deep narrow mixer bowl.
- 2Add whipped topping mix, and pudding mix.
- 3Beat slowly until well blended. Gradually increase speed to high and whip until mixture will for m soft peaks, about 4-6 minutes.
- 4Store frosted cake in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pudding Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 622.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g