1/1 Photo of Prize Winning Almond Bundt Cake
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I entered this bundt cake of mine this past weekend into a baking contest at our local gourmet food store. It took home 2nd place--plus the bakery is going to start making it along side of their other "gourmet" cakes!! I am so excited--thought I would share it with everyone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; grease and flour a bundt pan.
- 2Beat sugar, egg, almond extract, milk and softened butter together.
- 3Gradually add flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 4In bottom of greased bundt pan, sprinkle almonds and raw sugar to make a nice crunchy topping.
- 5Pour cake batter over almonds/sugar.
- 6Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of cake.
- 7Cool for 15-20 minutes, then remove from pan.
- 8Cool on wire rack.
- 9Serve warm or cooled - your preference.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prize Winning Almond Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 247.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 62.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g