1/4 Photos of Practically Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 hr 30 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is a recipe from some kind of consumer reporting group. They were talking to people about the best attributes of chocolate chip cookies. This is what they came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F
- 2Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Mix the 2 sugars with a portable mixer, gradually add the butter. Mixing first at low speed then at high speed until it's pale, light, and very fluffy.
- 4Add the vanilla, then the eggs gradually until mix looks creamed in not curdled.
- 5Gradually add the flour, baking soda, and salt. First mixing at low speed building up to high speed.
- 6Add the chocolate chips and mix briefly.
- 7Drop by Tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake until the cookies are pale, golden brown.(approx 9 min).
- 9Remove and let them cool on a rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Practically Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 128.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g