Prep 2 hrs
Cook 1 hr
I am really only posting this recipe to make sure I never lose it. I love this bread
Make and share this Povitica recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
- scald milk.
- add butter and sugar cool to lukewarm.
- add yeast and well beaten eggs and salt.
- add 1/2 of the sifted flour.
- rise until double in bulk.
- knead in remaining flour.
- roll to 1/8 inch thick.
- grind nuts as fine as possible.
- combine all ingredents .
- spread 1/4 of filling on 1/4 of dough and roll like cinnamon rolls.
- place in greased loaf pan folding under ends.
- brush with beaten egg.
- bake @350 for 1 hour.