1/2 Photos of Pizza Dough Focaccia (Abm)
1 hr 40 mins
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
I got the pizza dough recipe from my Breadman Breadmachine book. I made a 2 lb. dough. I put the ingredients into the machine in the order as I have listed them. I added fresh and dried herbs, a small piece of pimento from a jar, some kalamata olives as well as some minced garlic and Romano cheese. I cut everything up fairly fine. I also sprinkled some fresh ground smoked black pepper on this. The possiblities for this are endless, depending on what you like. You could probably divide this in half and make two smaller focaccias if you wish, though, the cooking time might be different with a smaller focaccia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the ingredients into the bread machine in the order given.
- 2Turn it on to your dough setting.
- 3When the dough is finished remove it from the bread pan and place on a lightly floured counter and pat it into a circle about 1/2 inch thick.
- 4Place on your oven peel (or a baking pan) that you've sprinkled with corn meal.
- 5Dimple the top of the dough with your finger and brush with olive oil. Add whatever toppings you want.
- 6At this point, heat your oven to 400'F. and put your oven stone or pan you're going to cook the focaccia on into the oven to heat up.
- 7Let the dough rise for about 15-20 minutes.
- 8Once the focaccia has risen slide it off the peel onto the oven stone and bake until golden brown. It took 20 minutes in my oven.
- 9When done, remove with your pizza peel and set on a metal wrack to cool.
- 10Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough Focaccia (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 778.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: