1 hr 10 mins
A simple cake mix tube cake.
My Private Note
ten inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- 3Blend cake mix (dry), pudding (dry), eggs, sour cream, oil, and extract in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until moistened, about 1/2 minute.
- 4Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, 3 minutes.
- 5Toss chocolate chips with a little bit of flour (to help suspend them in the batter).
- 6Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- 7Sprinkle top of batter with chocolate jimmies.
- 8Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 9Bake 50 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- 10Cool 15 minutes; inverted on wire rack.
- 11Remove pan; cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4848.3
- Calories from Fat 2608
- Total Fat 289.7 g
- Saturated Fat 90.1 g
- Cholesterol 957.6 mg
- Sodium 3863.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 530.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 323.5 g
- Protein 62.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix