Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple cake mix tube cake.
Make and share this Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Blend cake mix (dry), pudding (dry), eggs, sour cream, oil, and extract in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until moistened, about 1/2 minute.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, 3 minutes.
- Toss chocolate chips with a little bit of flour (to help suspend them in the batter).
- Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Sprinkle top of batter with chocolate jimmies.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes; inverted on wire rack.
- Remove pan; cool completely.