Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Here's a simple cake mix kluge that people seem to like....
Make and share this Pistachio Cake (from mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl; mix together cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, and oil.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- when cool sift on powdered sugar.
this cake is very good,when we made the frosting we use 1 cool whip with 1 pistacio pudding mix together.it is great no matter how it is made
We loved this! It is so moist, and so good. This one is a snap to make. I added 1/2 t almond flavoring to the batter. It was really good. And it looks beautiful with the powdered sugar on top. My Sis kept telling everyone they wouldn't like it, so they wouldn't eat it all up!! I can see I will be making this one a lot!! Thanks Steve!