Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
- Blend all cake ingredients in large bowl, beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Bake in greased, floured, 10 inch bundt pan at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes, remove from pan and cool.
- split into two layers.
- Mix all frosting ingredients till thick (5 minutes).
- spread 1/2 cup of frosting between layers.
- Frost cake with rest of frosting.
- Garnish with nuts.
Almost identical to my grandma's recipe! The only thing she does different is to use Cool Whip instead of Dream Whip. And we don't split the bundt into layers. Our family favorite for so many years!!!
Second time, I changed to Cookies 'n Cream Pudding Mix and it was great again! Making it this week (10/2006) for a bake sale at school!! I KNOW it will sell in minutes! Add an Oreo on top of each slice! amber