Cook1 hr 10 mins
The quintessential non-Irish St. Paddy's Day dessert. ;)
Make and share this Pistachio Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Add the dry cake mix, pudding mixes, water, oil, eggs, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl.
- Beat, using an electric mixer, on low speed for 1 minute.
- Pour batter into a greased 9-inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan; then turn out onto a wire rack to let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix together the glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle over cake.