received this recipe from the Cake Doctor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix (plain or with pudding)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and place rack in the center of oven.
- 2Mist a 13" x 9" metal baking pan. Dust with flour and shake out excess.
- 3Place the cakemix, water, oil and eggs in large mixing bowl. Blend with mixer on low speed until ingredients are incorporated (30 seconds). Scrape the sides of bowl and increase speed to medium and blend for 2 minutes or until the batter lightens.
- 4Pour the batter into the pan, smooth the top and place pan in oven.
- 5Bake the cake until the center springs back when lightly pressed with your finger, about 30-35 minutes.
- 6Remove cake from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- 7For the glaze, combine the lemonade concentrate and confectioners sugar until smooth. Poke a long-tined fork into top of the warm cake every 1/2", wiping the fork occasionally to remove crumbs. Drizzle the glaze over the top of the cake.
- 8Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours. Remove pan from frig, spread the whipped cream over the top and slice and serve.
- 9Delicious served with fresh strawberries!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Lemonade Party Cake
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 236.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g