Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
received this recipe from the Cake Doctor
Make and share this Pink Lemonade Party Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 and place rack in the center of oven.
- Mist a 13" x 9" metal baking pan. Dust with flour and shake out excess.
- Place the cakemix, water, oil and eggs in large mixing bowl. Blend with mixer on low speed until ingredients are incorporated (30 seconds). Scrape the sides of bowl and increase speed to medium and blend for 2 minutes or until the batter lightens.
- Pour the batter into the pan, smooth the top and place pan in oven.
- Bake the cake until the center springs back when lightly pressed with your finger, about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- For the glaze, combine the lemonade concentrate and confectioners sugar until smooth. Poke a long-tined fork into top of the warm cake every 1/2", wiping the fork occasionally to remove crumbs. Drizzle the glaze over the top of the cake.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours. Remove pan from frig, spread the whipped cream over the top and slice and serve.
- Delicious served with fresh strawberries!
Made in honor of breast cancer awareness tag: This cake was delicious!! I made it for a party for my daughter's Daisy Scouts - it was a big hit!!