4 hrs 30 mins
A refreshing summer treat - both sweet and tart! Make your own pie crusts with the ingredients and instructions below or cheat and buy crusts. Either way you have an easy make-ahead dessert. My favorite to make at our lake cottage in Michigan. (Time includes chill time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
- 3Press crumb mixture into two 9-inch pie plates.
- 4Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- 5Combine Cool Whip, lemonade and ice cream.
- 6Add a few drops of food coloring at this time (if using), mixing well, until you get the desired color.
- 7Mound mixture into pie crusts.
- 8Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 9Variation 1: Use yellow lemonade and yellow food coloring.
- 10Variation 2: Use limeade and green food coloring.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie With Variations
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.6
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 199.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g