1/2 Photos of Pineapple-Sour Cream Pudding Cake
"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
This is an old recipe from The Pudding Sampler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (7 ounce) package Jell-O instant pistachio pudding mix or 1 (7 ounce) package instant pineapple pudding or 1 (7 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1In a small bowl,combine pineapple with the juice and the baking soda; mix well.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in pineapple.
- 3Blend, then beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- 4Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- 6Cool in pan about 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from pan and finish cooling on wire rack.
- 8Dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple-Sour Cream Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.7 mg
- Sodium 365.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jell-O instant pistachio pudding mix