This is an old recipe from The Pudding Sampler.
Make and share this Pineapple-Sour Cream Pudding Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (7 ounce) package Jell-O instant pistachio pudding mix or 1 (7 ounce) package instant pineapple pudding or 1 (7 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- In a small bowl,combine pineapple with the juice and the baking soda; mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir in pineapple.
- Blend, then beat at medium speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pan about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and finish cooling on wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar.