Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
We love this wonderfully sweet pineapple cake! It's absolutely luscious! It's so cold and refreshing on a hot summer day. Everyone loves this cake, especially my little girl. Make this the day before you serve it if you can. It gives the flavors a chance to blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 2In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3In large bowl, beat sugar, eggs and 1/4 cup butter until fluffy.
- 4Mix in pineapple with syrup, then dry ingredients. Transfer into prepared pan.
- 5Bake until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Transfer pan to wire rack, cool.
- 6Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup butter and powdered sugar in medium bowl until fluffy and blended.
- 7Spread frosting over cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g