Came from a Highland, IN. church cookbook
Make and share this Pineapple Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and oranges (with juice) on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased 9 x 12 pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes, then let cool.
- Whip together Cool Whip, pudding and pineapple.
- Spread on top and refrigerate.
I have had this recipe for years, and its a wonderful recipe. Its very light cake. Everyone always loves this cake. This cake does not have an orangy taste to it, the mandarin orange gives te cake a unique light texture, and is very very very faint in taste. Thanks for posting this recipe.
These are wonderful! I made it into 8 mini cakes and left the topping off so we can top them as we eat them. I've had this before but without the oranges added into the cake mix. I like this better...it's a nice addition. Thanks so much for posting!!