Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Modified recipe from Paula Deen's Zuchini Bread recipe. It rose well which is great for gluten free bread. My husband loved it with Honey Nut cream cheese on top. Maneca corn flour can be found at your local Hispanic grocery and the other day I saw it in the standard grocery.
- 1 cup cornflour (Maneca)
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup water (or substitute pineapple juice)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients except nuts in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl mix the wet ingredients and fold into dry.
- Fold in nuts.
- Spray pan with non stick spray and spread in loaf pan.
- Bake for one hour - check at 50 minutes.