Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From a Kraft newsletter.
Make and share this Pina Colada Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) containerphiladelphia cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup baker's angel flake coconut, toasted
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- DIVIDE crumbs evenly among 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- BEAT cream cheese spread and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until light and fluffy. Add pineapple and coconut; mix well. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with additional toasted coconut, if desired.
- FREEZE at least 4 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving to soften slightly.
I love the combo of the chocolate cookie crumbs with the pineapple-coconut filling! Delish! I couldn't resist putting a few more cookie crumbs on top for decoration. I used regular flaked coconut, low-fat cream cheese/cool whip because thats what I had and it worked great. What a fantastic little treat to be able to make up and freeze! I'll be making this one again during the summer months! Made for PAC Spring 2009.