Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I made up many years ago. Everytime I made this people raved for days. I have given the recipe to many friends. And they have given it to their friends.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray pan with baking pan spray. You must use baking pan spray or oil and flour to prevent sticking.
- Mix all ingredients except chips. Mix chips.
- Bake in bundt pan for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool. Then take it out of the pan. It gets stuck to the pan sometimes but it is very good anyway. Any suggestions would be great also.
- Optional: Top with glaze or powdered sugar. It is very sweet so it is not really needed.