This recipes makes a small cake. Simple to prepare and very delicious.
Make and share this Pina Colada Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package with egg and 1/2 cup water. Pour batter into greased 8 inch pan. Bake 30 minutes.
- While cake is baking, bring coconut milk, sugar and coconut to a boil, then immediately remove from heat.
- Remove cake from oven and poke holes in cake with the handle end of wooden spoon.
- Pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, letting it saturate, spreading the coconut in the mixture evenly over cake.
- Let cake cool completely. Spread pineapple over cake first, then cool whip.
- Refrigerate until serving time.