1/1 Photo of Petite Pumpkin Toffee Tarts
Tiny perfect pumpkin tarts. A wonderful addition to your dainty tray.You will always find room for one of theses mini pumkin pies. An old favorite recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (255 g) packages frozen mini tart shells (about 36)
- 3 (39 g) Skor candy bars
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (you can sub 1/4 teaspoon each ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg for the pie spice)
- 36 pecan halves
- 1Arrange oven racks in top and bottom thirds of oven.
- 2preheat oven to 375°F.
- 3Place tart shells on 2 large baking sheet leaving a bit of space between them.
- 4thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile finely chop skor bars and place a teaspoon into each shell.
- 6In medium bowl, whisk pumpkin with sugar,eggs,vanilla and pie spice until blended.
- 7Fill shells nearly to the top and place a peacan half on each.
- 8Bake sheets on separate racks. Rotate baking sheets between racks after 10 minutes.Then continue baking until filling is set about 10 minutes more.
- 9Serve warm or cool .
- 10If making ahead store in an airtight container in the fridge. They will keep well for 2 days or freeze up to 3 months.
- 11Also delicious served with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petite Pumpkin Toffee Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (577 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 15.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mini tart shells