1 hr 20 mins
Source: Pillsbury website. This is a super cute recipe for a spring or Easter party/gathering!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray two 8 or 9-inch round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Add cereal; stir until well coated.
- 6Divide mixture evenly into sprayed pans; press firmly with buttered rubber scraper.
- 7Cool 20 minutes.
- 8Turn cereal rounds out of pans; cut each round into 12 wedges.
- 9Use fingers to round curved end slightly to resemble carrot.
- 10Place frosting in microwave-safe measuring cup with pouring spout.
- 11Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds or until pourable.
- 12DO NOT BOIL.
- 13Add red and yellow food color 1 drop at a time, mixing until frosting is of desired orange color.
- 14Pour frosting over carrot shapes, covering tops completely and allowing some to drizzle down sides.
- 15Reheat frosting as necessary to keep it pourable.
- 16On sugared surface, flatten gumdrop leaves with rolling pin until 1/4 inch thick.
- 17With knife or scissors, cut each leaf into 6 strips, keeping them attached at bottom.
- 18Place leaf at top of each carrot.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peter Rabbit Carrots (Rice Krispies Treats)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: