1/5 Photos of Pesto and Olive Focaccia (Bread Machine)
1 hr 30 mins
The pesto and olive give the focaccia a very robust flavor. As a variation, omit the pesto and brush dough with olive oil, then sprinkle with snipped fresh basil and finely shredded parmesan cheese. This comes from my Better Homes and Garden Bread Machine Book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Select 1 1/2 pound loaf size.
- 2Add ingredients except pesto to machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- 3Select the dough cycle, when the cycle is complete, remove dough, punch down.
- 4Cover and allow to rest 10 minutes.
- 5Place dough on greased 11-12" pizza pan.
- 6Using the palms of your hands, pat dough into an even round just smaller than pan; using your fingertips, poke dough all over to dimple surface.
- 7Spread pesto over the dough.
- 8Cover loosely and let rise in a warm place 30 minutes; bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Serve warm or cool, cut into wedges. Leftovers can be store in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto and Olive Focaccia (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: