These are great. Besides almonds, ginger is my favorite flavor, both in asian cooking and COOKIES! Hope you like these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set the oven at 350°.
- 2Have 2 baking sheets on hand.
- 3Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ground ginger, and cinnamon.
- 4In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 5Beat in the egg, followed by the molasses.
- 6With the mixer set on its lowest speed, beat in the flour mixture followed by the crystallized ginger.
- 7Roll the batter in your hands into 1-inch balls, then roll them in the sugar mixture.
- 8Set them on the ungreased baking sheets.
- 9Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they are crisp on the outside but a little soft on top.
- 10Cool the cookies on wire racks.
- 11Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Ginger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (805 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 176.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: