Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great. Besides almonds, ginger is my favorite flavor, both in asian cooking and COOKIES! Hope you like these!
- Set the oven at 350°.
- Have 2 baking sheets on hand.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ground ginger, and cinnamon.
- In an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, followed by the molasses.
- With the mixer set on its lowest speed, beat in the flour mixture followed by the crystallized ginger.
- Roll the batter in your hands into 1-inch balls, then roll them in the sugar mixture.
- Set them on the ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they are crisp on the outside but a little soft on top.
- Cool the cookies on wire racks.
- Store in an airtight container.