1 hr 39 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe comes from a Pillsbury holiday baking cookbook. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1FOR TARTS:.
- 2Heat oven to 350.
- 3Grease bottoms only of 32 mini muffin cups.
- 4In a large bowl, beat sugar and 1/2 cup butter until fluffy.
- 5Beat in peppermint extract and egg until blended.
- 6On low speed, beat in flour, baking soda and salt.
- 7Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- 8Press each ball in bottom up the sides of muffin cups.
- 9Bake 9-12 minutes until set and edges are light golden brown.
- 10Cool 1 minute, remove from muffin cups to cooling racks.
- 11Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 12FOR FILLING:.
- 13In small bowl, beat powdered sugar, 3 Tbsp butter, food coloring, and milk on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 14Stir in 1/4 cup of the crushed candies.
- 15Spoon or pipe 1 rounded tsp of filling into each tart shell.
- 16Sprinkle with remaining crushed candies.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Candy Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (772 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 58.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: