From http://cookiejourney.blogspot.com/ At my house we call these crack cookies! Guess why?
Make and share this Pepperidge Farm Sausalito Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat butter, sugars, egg until creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Scrape down the sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add dry ingredients and only mix until incorporated.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate with a wooden spoon.
- Form 1 inch balls.
- Put them on baking sheets (I used parchment).
- Don't crowd the sheets - they spread.
- Bake about 12 minutes - depends on your oven.
- makes about 40 cookies.