1/1 Photo of Pecan Pie Squares
Made these today from my 2008 Weight Watchers cookbook and didn't see one like it, although there are numerous ones posted. This is so good and so easy to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3Cut in the butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 5Firmly press flour mixture evenly into bottom of an 8 inch square baking pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Combine brown suar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan.
- 8Over medium heat, bring to a boil stirring gently.
- 9Combine egg and egg whites in a medium bowl.
- 10Stir one-fourth warm syrup mixture into eggs.
- 11Add to remaining warm syrup mixture.
- 12Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- 13Pour mixture over crust.
- 14Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set.
- 15Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- 16Cut into 16 squares.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pie Squares
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g