If you like pecan pie, you will love these bars. Recipe from my sister.
Make and share this Pecan Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Press firmly into a greased 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, beat milk, egg, vanilla and salt.
- Stir in toffee chips and pecans, spread evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, cut into bars.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.