Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you like pecan pie, you will love these bars. Recipe from my sister.
Make and share this Pecan Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Press firmly into a greased 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, beat milk, egg, vanilla and salt.
- Stir in toffee chips and pecans, spread evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, cut into bars.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
Followed your recipe right on down, although I did toast the pecans & thought that intensified the nut flavor very nicely! The bars are extremely easy to prepare & a delightful treat! Definitely a winner this time of year! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in the current Let's P-A-R-T-Y! event]
My husband keeps raving about these! These are so easy to make and every time that I do someone will ask for the recipe. I used the entire bag of toffee chips when I make these. Saved to my "Best Recipes to Make Over and Over" cookbook!
These are very tasty. I used Copycat Borden's Sweetened Condensed Milk in this recipe and they turned out wonderful. I had a very hard time finding the toffee pieces at our local stores, so I had to leave them out. :)