1/1 Photo of Pecan Pie Bars
4-H Mom's Note:
If you like pecan pie, you will love these bars. Recipe from my sister.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- 2Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 3Press firmly into a greased 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in another bowl, beat milk, egg, vanilla and salt.
- 6Stir in toffee chips and pecans, spread evenly over baked crust.
- 7Bake for another 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Cool. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, cut into bars.
- 9Keep chilled until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g