These are delicious. Not quite as rich as eating pecan pie but close.
Make and share this Pecan Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a non-stick 11x7x2-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Mix all crust ingredients until well mixed and crumbly.
- Press into prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar, flour, salt and vanilla.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Sprinkle the 1 cup of chopped pecans over top and bake an additional 25 minutes.
- Cut while still warm.