Tempting looking peanut butter tarts...got chocolate and peanut butter filling with peanut butter dough. Definitely for peanut butter fans!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the brown sugar, sugar and butter. Stir in the peanut butter, then the egg and vanilla. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the peanut butter mixture.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and press them into the cups of mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press a mini chocolate covered peanut butter cup down into the center of each cookie, be sure to leave the cup a little indented.
- It is important that you let the cookies to cool completely before removing from their pans or they may break apart.