Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie won the 2006 First Place ribbon in the Peanut Butter Category of the 2006 National Pie awards. The recipe was provided by Raine Gottess.
- 18 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies, crushed fine
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 4 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix together in a bowl until moist and press into 10 inch deep pie pan, freeze 10 minutes to firm.
- Layer 1:.
- In a mixer, beat all ingredients until blended and spread 1/2 mixture over the crust.
- Layer 2:.
- Place chopped Peanut Butter cups over layer 1 and freeze 5 minutes.
- Layer 3:.
- Take remaining mixture from layer 1 and mix rest of ingredients with mixer, blending well. Spread over filling.
- Decorate with Cool Whip over pie and add a sprinkle of crushed peanuts and chopped peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
it was really good
I used a premade chocolate crust. This was very rich and was enjoyed by all.
OMG...where has this pie been all my life??? I am such a peanut butter fiend and decided to try this on my dinner guests. Let me just say, sadly for me, there were no leftovers. And the beauty of it all, is it is so dang easy to make and toe-curling delicious! TYSVM for sharing a true keeper!