OK, so I never really grew up and I'm STILL addicted To Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...this needs to be refrigerated for 4-5 hours atleast before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 6 ounces chocolate, chopped
- 1For crust: Generously butter 9 inch glass pie plate.
- 2Mix all crust ingredients in medium bowl and press into plate.
- 3Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 4For filling: Beat cream cheese and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended.
- 5Add 1 cup icing sugar and butter and beat until fluffy.
- 6Beat cream in separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- 7Gradually add remaining 2 tblsps sugar and vanilla and beat to stiff peaks.
- 8Fold 1/3 of cream into peanut butter mixture to lighten.
- 9Gently fold in remainder.
- 10Spoon into crust.
- 11Refrigerate until firm, about 3 4 hours.
- 12For topping: Melt chocolate with cream; stir until smooth.
- 13Cool to lukewarm and spread over pie.
- 14Refrigerate until firm, about 3 4 hours.
- 15Can be prepared 1 day ahead.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pie with Fudge Topping
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.2
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 94.8 mg
- Sodium 382.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 13.9 g