Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the simpliest p.b. pie you will ever make.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter (I prefer Jif)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for approximately 2-3 minutes. (times will vary so watch carefully).
- Spread in the bottom of the graham cracker crust and a bit up the sides.
- Make pudding according to pkg. directions.
- Spread over p.b. layer.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Keep refrigerated.
This was tasty but I felt the peanut butter layer was too plain. I would add some powdered sugar next time to change it from just PB to something with a little oomph. Very easy and enjoyed by all who tried it though. Thanks for sharing!
Easy and so delicious, this was enjoyed by my family over the weekend and i will make it again very soon, thank your for sharing this wonderful easy treat Sue!
Absolutely delicious! I made this 1st on Valentines Day and DH loved it so much I had to make it again already! I used sugar-free pudding and as I didn't have the instant, made the pudding, put it in the fridge to cool down, then made the pie. The 1st time I made as directed and the 2nd time I got a little creative and added a sliced ripe banana. Delicious however you make it! I also put a few peanut butter chips on the cool whip to finish the presentation. Thanks Sue! This is a peanut butter/chocolate lovers dream pie!!!! Made for Recipe Tag at KK's.