1/6 Photos of Peanut Butter No-Bakes
This is a spin-off of the original no-bake cookie. Using just peanut butter (crunchy or creamy works) and no chocolate. This makes a huge batch of smaller drop cookies, but I use a big icecream scoop and you get approximately 25 jumbo's.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the first 3 ingredients to a boil for 2 minutes.
- 2Add peanut butter, vanilla, and oats.
- 3Drop by tablespoons onto wax paper or parchment.
- 4Cool in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter No-Bakes
Serving Size: 1 (2102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 148.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g