1/5 Photos of Peanut Butter/Graham Dog Biscuits
2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
I find that all dogs seem to like peanut butter...you can add anything you want to the mixture as long as theres the peanut butter! Be sure to turn biscuits over half way through, we don't want dark bottoms, do we now?!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using mixer with a dough hook, add all ingredients EXCEPT flour, mixing well Add flour gradually until dough is stiff enough to handle and roll into small balls.
- 2Place lower oven rack ABOVE middle rack Preheat oven to 300 f place balls onto one large cookie sheet and flatten slightly with bottom of glass or finger.
- 3Place on top rack.
- 4Bake for 90 minutes, turning biscuits over half way through.
- 5lower temperature to 225 f and bake for another 45 min.
- 7test occasionally.
- 8test for doneness by taking one out, let cool, and break apart.
- 9It should be crisp and hard like milk bones.
- 10when done, remove from oven and let cool.
- 11store in air tight container.
- 12If you cannot get all biscuits on one cookie sheet,use two,and when you turn biscuits over, and return to oven alternate the racks you had the sheets on.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter/Graham Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (972 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g