1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Jeff's Girl Way Out West's Note:
These quick and easy bars have the most glorious "ribbon" of fudge running through them. I got the recipe from a friend in Chicago. Watch out! These are RICH and ADDICTIVE!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine cake mix, peanut butter, egg and oil.
- 3Press 2/3 of this mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in heavy saucepan, heat and stir sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and butter over low heat until blended.
- 7Pour this chocolate mixture over the par-baked crust.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining crust crumb mixture.
- 9Bake an additional 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.5
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 264.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g