1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Finger Bars
This was my aunts recipe......very easy to make and they disappear quickly!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- 2Blend in egg, 1/3 cup peanut butter, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- 3Stir in flour and oats.
- 4Spread in a greased 9x13 pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with chocolate chips, let stand 5 minutes or until chips are melted and then spread.
- 7Combine powdered sugar, 1/4 peanut butter, and enough milk to make it just thin enough to drizzle over the chocolate layer.
- 8Let cool until topping is hard.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Finger Bars
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 79.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g