Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love new cupcakes and these remind me of a peanutbutter cup when you put chocolate frosting on top! Simple and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line muffin tin cupcs with paper cupcake liners.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until smoothly blended and lightened in color, about 1 minute.
- Mix in egg. Add vanilla and beat for 1 minute or until batter smooth.
- On low speed, add the flour mixture in 3 additions and the milk in 2 additions, beginning and ending with the flour mixture and mixing until the flour is incorporated and the batter looks smooth.
- Fill each liner with a generous 1/4 cup of batter, to about 1/3 inch below the top of the liner.
- Bake just until the tops feel firm and are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 22 minutes. There will be cracks on the top.
- Cool cupcakes for 10 minutes in the pan on wire rack.