Sandra Leanne's Note:
I love new cupcakes and these remind me of a peanutbutter cup when you put chocolate frosting on top! Simple and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line muffin tin cupcs with paper cupcake liners.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until smoothly blended and lightened in color, about 1 minute.
- 4Mix in egg. Add vanilla and beat for 1 minute or until batter smooth.
- 5On low speed, add the flour mixture in 3 additions and the milk in 2 additions, beginning and ending with the flour mixture and mixing until the flour is incorporated and the batter looks smooth.
- 6Fill each liner with a generous 1/4 cup of batter, to about 1/3 inch below the top of the liner.
- 7Bake just until the tops feel firm and are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 22 minutes. There will be cracks on the top.
- 8Cool cupcakes for 10 minutes in the pan on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 169.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g