1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cup Cookies - Wowzers!!
Now THESE are a "hit!" Bet ya can't keep these around for very long! They are SO yummy - can be made with Hershey's kisses also. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 2Mix the flour, baking soda and salt, then add to mixture and mix well.
- 3Cover dough & refrigerate at least one hour.
- 4Remove from refrigerator and roll into small walnut-sized balls.
- 5Place balls into greased miniature muffin pans.
- 6Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven; press a peanut butter cup into center of each cookie.
- 8Let cool before removing from pan.
- 9VARIATION: Place balls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 10Press 1 Hershey's kiss into the center of the unbaked cookie dough.
- 11Bake at 350° for 10 minutes--candy won't melt.
- 12Let cookies cool slightly before removing from the cookie sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies - Wowzers!!
Serving Size: 1 (947 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 115.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g