Now THESE are a "hit!" Bet ya can't keep these around for very long! They are SO yummy - can be made with Hershey's kisses also. ENJOY!
- Cream butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt, then add to mixture and mix well.
- Cover dough & refrigerate at least one hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into small walnut-sized balls.
- Place balls into greased miniature muffin pans.
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; press a peanut butter cup into center of each cookie.
- Let cool before removing from pan.
- VARIATION: Place balls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Press 1 Hershey's kiss into the center of the unbaked cookie dough.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes--candy won't melt.
- Let cookies cool slightly before removing from the cookie sheets.