1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cup Cookies - Wowzers!!
Now THESE are a "hit!" Bet ya can't keep these around for very long! They are SO yummy - can be made with Hershey's kisses also. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 2Mix the flour, baking soda and salt, then add to mixture and mix well.
- 3Cover dough & refrigerate at least one hour.
- 4Remove from refrigerator and roll into small walnut-sized balls.
- 5Place balls into greased miniature muffin pans.
- 6Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven; press a peanut butter cup into center of each cookie.
- 8Let cool before removing from pan.
- 9VARIATION: Place balls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 10Press 1 Hershey's kiss into the center of the unbaked cookie dough.
- 11Bake at 350° for 10 minutes--candy won't melt.
- 12Let cookies cool slightly before removing from the cookie sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies - Wowzers!!
Serving Size: 1 (947 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 115.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g