This recipe is a favorite of my family. It is very quick and easy with few ingredients. This is a thin but rich bar with 3 delicious layers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, flour, and water. Spread into an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, with a mixer, beat together powdered sugar, milk, 1/2 cup butter, and 3 Tbsp peanut butter.
- Spread over warm crust.
- Melt together chocolate chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter. (I melt it in the microwave).
- Pour over cooled 1st and 2nd layer.
- Cool in refrigerator.