- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- cream butter.
- add sugars to butter and cream.
- combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- add vanilla to butter mixture.
- slightly beat egg add to butter.
- add peanut butter to butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
- slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture.
- using two teaspoons spoon mixture onto non greased baking sheet, leaving room for spreading use a fork dipped in water to level out mounds.
- cook for 8-10 minutes.
- cool on pan for 1 minute then transfer to cooling rack.