1/5 Photos of Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes
Since cupcakes are such a big thing right now, these are a sure to be a hit. They even have a hidden surprise!! The recipe calls for using jumbo muffin cups, but I use the normal cupcake size.
My Private Note
dozen j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and milk until smooth.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- 4In another bowl, whisk the eggs, water, oil and vanilla.
- 5Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. (batter will be thin.).
- 6Fill paper-lined jumbo muffin cups half full with batter.
- 7Drop scant tablespoons of peanut butter mixture into center of each.
- 8Cover with remaining batter.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Cool 10 minutes.
- 11Remove from pans to wire racks.
- 12Cool completely.
- 13Combine frosting ingredients.
- 14Frost cupcakes.
- 15Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6021.8
- Calories from Fat 2265
- Total Fat 251.7 g
- Saturated Fat 80.3 g
- Cholesterol 632.5 mg
- Sodium 4472.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 894.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.7 g
- Sugars 669.8 g
- Protein 72.0 g