This is my "go to" cookie recipe! I got it from Pamela Lanier's Bed & Breakfast website. I love them because they are delicious! They have oatmeal in them which I put through the blender until fine-this way I can slip it to my picky eaters!!!
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugars.
- Beat in peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 2minutes. Cool approximately 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Note: Oats may be put through a food processor or blender until fine if desired.