1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chef Gina Calina's Note:
This is my "go to" cookie recipe! I got it from Pamela Lanier's Bed & Breakfast website. I love them because they are delicious! They have oatmeal in them which I put through the blender until fine-this way I can slip it to my picky eaters!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugars.
- 2Beat in peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 2minutes. Cool approximately 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- 7Note: Oats may be put through a food processor or blender until fine if desired.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1891.1
- Calories from Fat 996
- Total Fat 110.6 g
- Saturated Fat 43.6 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 1440.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 213.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 137.9 g
- Protein 32.7 g