1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Brownies
These yummy brownies came from a lady I knew that worked in a high school lunchroom. The pan is a large jelly roll pan with 1" sides. My kids love these !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Combine shortening, sugar and peanut butter in large mixing bowl.
- 3Add eggs, applesauce and vanilla and mix well.
- 4Mix dry ingredients together and add to creamed mixture.
- 5Spray pans with non-stick spray.
- 6After adding batter, give the pan a few shakes to distribute batter evenly.
- 7Bake approximately 25 minutes or until the top is golden and toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Let cool and cut into bars.
- 9Note: This recipe is for a convection oven, which cooks a little quicker than a standard oven.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g