1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Bites
I made these for a booth in Faneuil Hall in Boston years ago. I don't remember where the recipe came from but was told by a customer that these would be part of their daughter's childhood memories! They are super sweet and easy to make. SCRUMPTIOUS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
- 2Mix thoroughly first 4 ingredients. Use dough attachment on mixer or by hand.
- 3Spread mixture into 9x12 pan. Place wax paper over top and roll flat with glass or rolling pin.
- 4Spread melted chocolate over top. Cool and cut into approximately 2" or smaller pieces.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Bites
Serving Size: 1 (1568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 109.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g