1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter and Jam Cookies
Sam #3's Note:
What a perfect combo! Kids love to help with these... usually the thumbprint part!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars.
- 3Add egg and vanilla, mix until smooth.
- 4In a small bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- 5Stir into butter mixture until completely blended.
- 6Form dough into balls and flatten with thumb, on cookie sheet, to make a well.
- 7Drop 1 tsp of jam into each well.
- 8Bake until lightly browned around the edges, 10-12 minutes.
- 9Let cool on cookie sheet for 1 min before removing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Jam Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 93.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g