Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
PBC all puffed up and heavenly
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- chocolate chips
- Preheat over at 200 degrees celcius.
- Cream peanut butter, butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, both milks and vanilla.
- If batter is too thick/stiff keep adding milk until it seems like the right consistency (slightly stiffer than cake batter).
- Mix well.
- Fill muffin cups with batter till quarter full, then drop in chocolate chips to make center choc filling. Cover/fill with batter til 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle some choc chips on top.
- Bake for about 25 mins or till muffin tops crack.
Great muffin! I halved the recipe and received 8 nice sized moist and flavorful muffins. I will definitely be making these again for the family! Made for Pick A Chef Event Spring 2009.