1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Muffins
PBC all puffed up and heavenly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over at 200 degrees celcius.
- 2Cream peanut butter, butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in the eggs.
- 4Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, both milks and vanilla.
- 5If batter is too thick/stiff keep adding milk until it seems like the right consistency (slightly stiffer than cake batter).
- 6Mix well.
- 7Fill muffin cups with batter till quarter full, then drop in chocolate chips to make center choc filling. Cover/fill with batter til 3/4 full.
- 8Sprinkle some choc chips on top.
- 9Bake for about 25 mins or till muffin tops crack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.8
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 201.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g