PBC all puffed up and heavenly
Make and share this Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over at 200 degrees celcius.
- Cream peanut butter, butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, both milks and vanilla.
- If batter is too thick/stiff keep adding milk until it seems like the right consistency (slightly stiffer than cake batter).
- Mix well.
- Fill muffin cups with batter till quarter full, then drop in chocolate chips to make center choc filling. Cover/fill with batter til 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle some choc chips on top.
- Bake for about 25 mins or till muffin tops crack.