1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Bars
Lauriann Mosillami's Note:
These bars were served in the dormitory in my college days. The recipe came from the ladies in the kitchen. Much adjustment had to be done to size this down to a family version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar, add all eggs annd dry ingredients.
- 2Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 3Spread in a 13x9 greased pan.
- 4Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set.
- 5Frost with Cream Cheese frosting or Chocolate Frosting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.0
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g