1/3 Photos of Peachy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
1 hr 15 mins
katie in the UP's Note:
I got this recipe from the Betty Crocker Cake Mix recipe book (the one's that are displayed at the check out counter at grocery store!) I'm not much for baking...but proud to say this was delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a 13X9 inch pan, melt butter in oven.
- 3Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter.
- 4Place maraschino cherry in center of each peach half; place cut side down on the brown sugar (cherries will be on the bottom).
- 5Spoon pineapple around peaches.
- 6Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to measure 1 1/4 cups (I used pineapple juice and fruit juice out of the peach cans!).
- 7In a large bowl, beat cake mix, juice mixture, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on med speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour batter over peaches and pineapple.
- 8Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean and top is VERY DARK GOLDEN BROWN.
- 9Immediately run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Place heatproof serving plate upside down on pan; turn pan and plate over. Leave pan over cake 1 minute so topping can drizzle over cake.
- 10Cool 30 minutes. Serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 265.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g