Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Heavenly pie-a must try. Keep several copies of this recipe on hand because everyone who tastes it will be requesting it-guaranteed!!!!
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat together 1st 7 ingredients in bowl for 2 minutes Place in 9-10 inch deep pie pan.
- Meanwhile, have peaches draining, reserving 3 Tbsps. syrup.
- Place sliced peaches on base ingredients, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar & 3 Tbsps. peach syrup & spoon over peaches.
- Sprinkle topping on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes Cool & refrigerate.