Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Heavenly pie-a must try. Keep several copies of this recipe on hand because everyone who tastes it will be requesting it-guaranteed!!!!
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat together 1st 7 ingredients in bowl for 2 minutes Place in 9-10 inch deep pie pan.
- Meanwhile, have peaches draining, reserving 3 Tbsps. syrup.
- Place sliced peaches on base ingredients, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar & 3 Tbsps. peach syrup & spoon over peaches.
- Sprinkle topping on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes Cool & refrigerate.
I'm not sure why I haven't reviewed this yet... I've made it numerous times for work and everyone loves it. They all try to guess what the ingredients are because of the cream cheese... they can never quite put their finger on it.
I chose this recipe for PAC. So good and so creamy. Already had a request for the recipe. Thanks for posting.