Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another one of Midwestern Living magazine recipes. This no-bake pie is easy and comes from the Flamm Orchard Cookbook.
- 85.04 g box peach gelatin
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 226.79 g package cream cheese (softened)
- 170.09 g vanilla yogurt
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 473.18 ml peaches (slices,pitted fresh or frozen unsweetened)
- 59.14 ml peach jam (melted and cooled)
- 340.19 g frozen whipped topping
- In a small bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water, then cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on high until smooth, add gelatin mixture and yogurt, then beat until light and fluffy then cover and chill for 45-60 minutes or until partially set.
- Pour chilled cream cheese filling into pie shell and chill 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine peach slices & jam in a small bowl.
- Cut pie into 8 slices, place on dessert plates and top with peach mixture and top with whipped topping .
Loved the triple whammy of peach in this recipe, so much so, in fact, that I added another one by substitutine peach yogurt for the vanilla kind! I also keep on hand some peach sauce (from Trader Joes) & will try that another time! VERY, VERY NICE TASTING PIE! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Newest Zaar Tag]