Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Another one of Midwestern Living magazine recipes. This no-bake pie is easy and comes from the Flamm Orchard Cookbook.
- In a small bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water, then cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on high until smooth, add gelatin mixture and yogurt, then beat until light and fluffy then cover and chill for 45-60 minutes or until partially set.
- Pour chilled cream cheese filling into pie shell and chill 6 hours or overnight.
- Combine peach slices & jam in a small bowl.
- Cut pie into 8 slices, place on dessert plates and top with peach mixture and top with whipped topping .